Monday, May 19, 2014

Facebook


Hello, internet. I try to keep this blog as up-to-date as possible. That can be a little difficult because
1) I live in Gansu Province, where internet connections go to die.
2) The Chinese government blocks Blogspot, so I have to work my non-existent internet magic.
And 3) I don’t have a third item. I just think that lists should come in threes.

The point is, I try to keep this blog updated, but I usually get bogged down by outside factors (i.e. bad internet connections… or sleep). But there is one website where I check at least once a day: Facebook. If you aren’t my Facebook friend yet, drop me a message. I don’t bite.

Unless provoked. Or unless you put your hand too close to my face before I’m able to properly smell you.

Anyway…

My Facebook name is Evan.Purcell1, not to be confused by the OTHER Evan Purcell on Facebook. Apparently, he’s a pretty well-respected bluegrass musician. We have never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment