Saturday, December 17, 2022

The Sirens Call

 The nights are getting longer and the days become cold...

Speckles of snow fall through the air, obscuring the dark, hidden things that wait just outside our vision...

It's wintertime, baby! And what better time to curl up and enjoy some dark fiction?


I present to you... The Sirens Call, a free magazine with dozens of stories that are strange, unnerving, and altogether perfect for the winter season.

My nasty little number is called "Dinner with Mama." Zombies are involved, and it's actually more heartwarming than you'd think. I wrote this a while back, and it was included in a horror anthology that has since gone out of print. I've always loved this twisted little tale, so I'm happy that it's found its permanent home with the sirens.


No comments:

Post a Comment