Friday, February 18, 2022

Listen to Cannibals!

 I just saw the new Texas Chainsaw movie. Great stuff. A lot of people have some major problems with some of its choices, but I dug it all around. Wild and gruesome stuff.

Anyway, I figured now would be the perfect time to let you all know that my CANNIBAL short story is now in audio form. I love hearing wildly talented narrators take a crack at some of my horror stuff. For a refresher, this is the anthology:


It's from the fine folks at Red Cape Publishing, part of their A-Z of Horror series. (They're about halfway through the alphabet by now.) There are a bunch of meaty stories in this one. Mine's about a farmboy. That's all I'll say.

Anyway, I am so, so happy with how this audiobook came out, so I wanted it share it with y'all.

And if you're interested in my opinions on the Texas Chainsaw series, head over to Letterboxd. I have some hot takes.


No comments:

Post a Comment