Sunday, August 31, 2014

Children of Water

Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the blog…

 
It’s been a slow summer (playing around in Russia and all that), but I finally have something worthwhile to share… my new fantasy\horror anthology Elementals: Children of Water is fresh off the presses.

Each story in this collection is a spooky glimpse at what’s lurking just under the waves at your feet. It’ll make you think twice about your upcoming beach vacation. Or at the very least… it’ll be a great beach read while you laze around in the sun. Either way.

You can get it on Amazon. It’s a little expensive right now, but hopefully the price will drop soon. I hope you enjoy. I’m proud of my addition to the collection. It’s one of the nastier stories I’ve ever written. And that’s saying something!



No comments:

Post a Comment