Friday, July 1, 2022

And Now... Snow White!

I'm really getting into the podcast world lately. I just posted about my Lovecraftian radio drama for Horrifying Tales of Wonder (please check it out if you haven't). I was lucky enough to be a part of Life on Pause Season 2, which was a total, total blast.

And now, I'm writing ten episodes of a new kids podcast that's a little bit Snow White, a little bit Buffy, and a whole lot of crazy. It's an adventure with chicken monsters, a wicked witch, some karate, and even a little music! Fun stuff!

Here's an early look at Snowii, one of our young leads:


The team at Streamin' Services is halfway through the recording sessions now, and I can't wait to see what they come up with. The first episode drops soon on Spotify, so be prepared for a crazy time!


No comments:

Post a Comment