Thursday, December 15, 2016

Straight from the Toybox

https://www.amazon.com/Toybox-Edward-Kenyon/dp/1326341499/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1481810191&sr=1-1&keywords=9781326341497

Listen to our fearless editor Dorothy Davies give an introduction to Toybox:

The toybox awaits... full of delights, a variety of toys which, in reality, are killing machines...

Indulge in a gory read as Thirteen Press authors each choose one individual toy with which to cause mayhem and sometimes murder.
 


You won't look at toys the same way again...

I feel quite lucky to have my short featured among the other blasts of creepiness in this anthology. And ten points if anyone can guess which toy I chose for my story...

I'll wait.

.
.
.

Okay. I give up. It's a rubber snake!

Check it out on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment