Friday, February 19, 2016

Killer Toys

 
New anthology alert!

Okay, so there's a horror collection through Thirteen O'Clock Press (the guys behind Arachnophobia and One Hell of a Christmas) that's all about a toybox full of killer toys. When I heard about the premise, I knew that I just had to be involved. I mean... Chucky is my spirit animal. I love anything related to killer toys.

To give some variety to the anthology, each writer cooked up a story about a different killer play thing. Teddy bears. Jack-in-the-Box clown heads. All that stuff. So take a wild guess which toy I chose for my very special, very spooky entry...

Silly Putty? Nope.

Stretch Armstrong? Sorry. Try again.

A Yack Pack? No. I don't even know what that is.

You guys! It's a rubber snake! I wrote a scary story about a rubber snake. And let me assure you, this story is not at all what you expect. Don't trust me? Check it out for yourself. I'm not playin' around.

No comments:

Post a Comment