Monday, August 10, 2015

The Ripple Effect: a new anthology



A butterfly flaps its wings in New York, and then there’s a storm in Florida. Or something like that.

The Butterfly Effect is one of those things that Ian Malcolm kept rambling about in the first Jurassic Park movie. It’s also, fun fact, the topic of this new anthology. My story, tucked away in the middle of this gruesome collection of tales, is a particular treat. I really like how this one turned out. I made pretty good use of a hospital vending machine, some lightning, and a whole bunch of murder. I hope that piques your interest.

Disclaimer: This one is not yet on Amazon, so you’ll have to order a copy at Kobo Books. It’s a little expensive, but they periodically have sales on the website. I’ll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment